Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mine



Yes these 3 crazy little ones are mine. Messy hair, remnants of their last meal still on their mouths, and goofy grins--they are mine and I love them more than I ever could have imagined. They make me smile every single day, and I am so grateful for them.

Some funny things Collin has said lately:
--when Brynn had pink eye a couple months ago, Dave stayed home with her and Eden, while Collin and I went to church. I was buckling Collin into his carseat when he said, "Brynn can't go to church because she has blue eyes."

--The other day when trying to put on his pants by himself, I overheard Collin telling them (his pants), "You bad pants! You yucky! I'm gonna troe (throw) you in da twash (trash)!"

--A couple of days ago, I was lifting Collin up so that he could pretend to fly. I asked him if he was Superman. Then I asked him what superhero he was. I suggested Captain Collin. He yelled out excitedly, "No...Captain Crunch!"

4 comments:

Kate said...

This was sooooooo sweet. I love the pictures :)

Rhonda said...

What a funny boy Collin is. Eden is sure looking like Brynn. I can really see the resemblance when they are side by side. You have 3 very adorable kiddos.

Angie said...

Yes, they ARE adorable. Love the three of them all laying there together.

Ariana Sullivan said...

I love these pictures. I love all the pictures lately. I just went back and got caught up on your blog. I hadn't visited in a long time!

Eden is such a gorgeous baby. And she looks so sweet and happy all the time.
Collin is TOO funny. I got a giggle out of his silliness.

I'm so sorry you guys are sick, too. It must be going around here :(