Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lehi Days


There is a town nearby that puts on an event each year called Lehi Days. They have a rodeo, BBQ lunch, horse rides, petting zoo, and lots of other family friendly things to do. Dave and I and my mom took the kids there this year, and they had the best time! Brynn loved the pony ride (especially since the one she got to ride on had hearts on its bum).


Eden was fascinated, and spent most of the time doing this:

and this:

I think the biggest hit with the 3 of them was the petting zoo. Not even Eden was afraid to make some new friends (with the help of my mom, of course).

Brynn was so gentle with all of the animals. I can see her being a vet some day.

Collin was very curious as well.

He was strangely fascinated with the turkey's wattle (the flap of skin under its neck--and yes, I did have to google that). Poor, patient turkey.

They also loved the giant turtle.
And the baby ducks. (I just love the expressions on Brynn's face in these pictures. She was so caught up in the experience.)




As we were heading out to go back home, we had some extra tickets. Popsicles!
We ran into my Aunt Sandy as we were leaving also. (Collin, Brynn, Sandy, my mom)

We will definitely be back next year!

No comments: