Friday, January 9, 2009

Little Ballerina


Brynn had her very 1st dance class yesterday. She was so excited for her class that she insisted on getting dressed for it over an hour early. She looked so cute in her little leotard and tights! She was talking about it for days, but once we got there, she was a little hesitant. Once she was gently pried off my legs, I think she did well though. She's already asking when she gets to go again. Her class consists of other girls from her preschool, her playgroup, and church, so I know she'll have fun. Her teacher is so fun, and is one of the playgroup moms, so Brynn is already familiar with her. I'm so excited for her to get these new experiences! While I was taking pictures of her before her class, she wanted to show me that she already knows some "ballallet". I just love that little girl!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pictures Melanie! Brynn is such a sweet little girl:)

Shawni said...

SO cute! And I love all the pictures of Collin too.