Sunday, April 25, 2010

April in Review

Collin helping keep the pacifier in Eden's mouth (she can't keep it in her mouth for more than a couple seconds).
Eden and Brynn snuggle up in their jammies

How cute is Eden in her sleep?! Those dimpled hands, kissable cheeks, lines on her wrist, and perfect little lips...


Brynn wanted some alone time with her sister, so she set up a spot for her and blocked it off with furniture and pillows. She even made a little sign to let us know we were not allowed in.

This is what happens when I procrastinate on doing the laundry...yikes!

Brynn asked me to straighten her hair and when I asked if I could take her picture afterward, she made this sign since she thought "no one will recognize me with my hair like this".

My beautiful daughter




No comments: