Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter morning at our house:













Later that day, we went to my parents' house where my Aunt Roslyn and her family had put together an Easter egg hunt. My kids had fun looking for eggs with their cousins Micaela and Camille.

Roslyn gave Collin a few hints on where to find some eggs

Brynn and her cousin Micaela

Roslyn and Camille




Not sure what the expression was all about, but it made us smile too.

My cousin Clayton, his wife Kaylese, and his sister Courtney


My dad and Eden

We took a few family pictures while we were all over at my parents' house






And the outtakes (which are really more accurate any way)



My brother Brian and his family

Cousins and BFFs Micaela and Brynn


Collin looking sweet and innocent



My Three Cuties:


No comments: