Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Up North


During the last week of July, we went with my parents up to their cabin. As always, we enjoyed the cooler weather and spending so much time with my parents. The kids spent alot of time in the hammock with my dad (one of their favorite parts of being at their cabin). We enjoyed being outdoors in general!




One day while we were there, the kids were getting a little restless, so I made up a little scavenger hunt for them. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. They wondered around with grocery bags searching for the items on the list, and proudly showing off each thing they found.






Brynn posed herself with the scavenger hunt list and asked that I take a picture. OK!


My girls!

Another favorite thing for them to do is play games with my mom. She is so patient and sweet with them!

One of my dad's favorite things?..

Eden got to enjoy the outdoors in her own way

Rain? Better grab the umbrellas!

Yummy treats (smores in this case) are usually part of our cabin trip as well.


Then Collin entertained us with his various faces during the car ride back home.






No comments: