Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Collin Starts Preschool


After 2 years of watching his big sister get dropped off and picked up from preschool, it was finally Collin's turn. He was so excited to go to Miss Rhonda's preschool and do all the fun things he had heard his sister talk about for so long. He was more cooperative than usual in getting ready that morning. He was also unusually agreeable when it came time to take the traditional 1st day of school pictures. I might have taken advantage of that and gone a little overboard on the amount of pictures I took. He's so cute though, I couldn't resist. Can you blame me though?
This kid was so excited to wear a backpack! He was wearing it for an extra hour before we even left the house that morning! It is almost as big as he is, but he only has to carry a thin folder in it, so it is OK.
Brynn, who is used to being my little model, wanted to get in on a few shots. I know they miss each other now that they are away from each other for so much of the day. I'm so glad that they are best friends (most of the time).
Brynn directed the pose on this one:


Collin did really well on his 1st day of preschool. I helped him out of the car, and he walked by himself up Miss Rhonda's driveway and to the gate. I was so proud of him! When I picked him up a few hours later, he acted very laid back about it all, but I could tell he was proud to be a "big kid" though. When I asked about his favorite part of the day, he responded, "playing with Spiderman and the Choo-Choo train."

No comments: