Sunday, September 14, 2008

California Trip, Part2

On Monday and Tuesday, we went to Sea World. The kids absolutely loved it. I wasn't sure they would stay still for the shows, but they were so fascinated. They also enjoyed petting sea rays in the open water exhibit.

Brynn told Collin all about the whales.



When it was finally time to leave Sea World, Collin fell asleep the moment he was put in his car seat.


Brynn and Collin loved playing on the big patio. I love watching them interact and have fun together.

1 comment:

Just K said...

I've never been to Balboa park before, and now I really want to go! It looks like you had such a fun trip. The beach is the best!
I am so sorry about Brynn's tooth. How awful for you. It reminds me of Brynli's thumb and just makes me feel sick. Oh the things moms have to go through!