Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Funny Girl

Brynn continues to make us laugh on a regular basis with all the funny little things she comes up with. Here are a couple of things she's said lately that I want to remember:

The other day she was drawing (again) and asked me if I liked the guy she drew. Yes, I did. Then she asked me if I wanted to know his name. OK. Her response, "His name is Sonic Ryan Ellen TeeterTotter Wiper". So I'm thinking maybe I should cut back on our summertime Sonic runs. Maybe.

One day, I was getting some bread crumbs out to go in a recipe I was making. She had never seen them before and asked to look inside the container. "That's disgusting! It smells normal. That's so frustrating!" Isn't that everyone's reaction to bread crumbs?

And an oldie, but goodie from a couple of months ago...Brynn came running into my bedroom one Sunday morning, and was very excited about something. As she was jumping around, she yelled "Daddy has a movie on for you! Its your favorite one! It's got that guy on it! And the temple! So come watch it! It's where alot of the people is!" (Translation: LDS General Conference had started, and Dave had it on the TV. "That guy" would be our prophet, President Monson. The conference center is next to the Salt Lake City Temple. And there are alot of people that attend.)

4 comments:

Angie said...

The Conference comment is classic. Your FAVORITE movie??? I mean, I like conference and all, but...

And the frustrating bread crumbs is hilarious!

Thanks for coming last night. It was so fun to visit!!

Natalie said...

Those are hilarious! I love listening to the little ones use their new words they are learning. They use them all wrong....I love it!

Ariana Sullivan said...

All of those made me laugh! What a silly girl.
Your favorite movie is general conference, huh? lol
It's an awesome thing that she's growing up knowing her mom loves conference :)

Jen said...

ROFL she is too funny! How cute. I love "that guy"!

Thanks for stopping by on my blog - hope the Dapper Snappers help your son as much as it's helped mine!