Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Other Misc January Photos

My mom showing Brynn and Collin how to pat Eden's back to comfort her...


Sisters...

Dave has been taking a kid or two with him occasionally to give me a break. They love going to check out houses with him. Dave took these next few pictures on one of those days.


The kids also love visits from their grandparents. Here is their Grandma Cheryl reading some of their new books to them...
Brynn loves holding her baby sister.
This next picture definitely requires an explanation. In the middle of the night a few weeks ago, Brynn started yelling out for us in the middle of the night. Since this tends to happen quite often (as in, about 4 times a night for about 4 nights a week), and I was in the middle of feeding Eden, I just yelled down the hall for her to go back to sleep. After a few more attempts to get me to go to her room, she finally settled back down and fell asleep. The next morning, when she woke up, she insisted that I come check out something in her room. Then she showed me the following toilet paper thing on her bed. She explained that she had made a toilet paper picture of Collin during the night. She was so proud of herself that I had to hold back a little laugh. She had had a cold, and had been keeping a roll of toilet paper next to her bed for her runny nose. I guess she got bored during the night...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! Have you been busy lately! But you have so many blessings to celebrate all at once!
You really have a cute family!!!! & I happen to love eachc one of them!!!!

Unknown said...

I love that TP design she made. Too cute!