Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camille's Birthday, Part 2

Blurry photo of the adorable birthday girl

Camille's "official" birthday party was at BounceU on July 9th. It was so fun to see all the cousins play together (except for Trance who wasn't there). We are going to miss them so much! Any way, more photos of the fun:



Micaela

Eden and my dad

They say that women end up marrying someone just like their dad.
I have no idea where that idea came from. :)
Collin and my brother Justin
My sister Alison, niece MaJesta, Eden, and my bro-in-law Travis
Micaela and Brynn
After she got over her initial fear, Eden had fun on the slides too
My sis-in-law Natacha, Grandma Bertha, my Grandpa L, and my parents
(my mom is holding my cousin's baby Timmy)
My brother Justin and his girlfriend Jessica
Collin having fun with his Uncle Travis

My cousin Chelsea and her cute kids
My Grandpa L and Grandma Bertha
Camille wasn't quite sure what to think of her cake
and all the attention she was getting
My sister Alison and her hubby Travis
Dave and Eden
Eden giving some love to her Aunt Alison
Camille had lots of "helpers" when it was time to open gifts
Dave, my dad, Justin, and Jessica

No comments: