Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More from Brynn

The girl continues to keep us laughing with the things she says. I'm sick right now and she was being really demanding this morning, so I told her that I need her to be really nice to me today, because I'm sick. She looked deep in thought for a few seconds and then responded with "Mommy, you are soooo cute!" I guess when I said she needs to be nice to me today, she thought that meant that I needed a compliment from her.

She also has some new phrases we've heard her saying. "It's not fair!" is one we hear from her now. I don't know where she heard that one, and I don't think she even knows what it means. When we ask her "what's not fair?", she gets annoyed and says "nothing". "Nothing" is what she says when she wants you to quit talking to her.

Yeah, we can't wait until she's a teenager! (said with lots of sarcasm)

2 comments:

Just K said...

you too, huh? I haven't figured out where Ella has been getting her little sas lately.

Angie said...

Ha! I can totally see her saying "nothing" and brushing you off. Such a funny little diva!