Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day, Part 2

After opening the gifts Santa left at our house, we headed over to my parents' house to celebrate with my family. It has become a tradition that we all make a big breakfast together Christmas morning. It's also tradition that we blow a fuse with all the electricity being used at once.

My parents during the breakfast preparations...

My sister Alison and my sis-in-law Melissa...
Meanwhile, we each took turns talking to my brother Brian and his family on the webcam. We were sad they weren't able to be there in person (they live in Costa Rica), but we are thankful for technology that allows the next best thing...
After the cooking and the eating of said breakfast, we all gathered in their family room to open gifts. Trance had drawn Collin's name in the gift exchange, and helped Collin open the present. Collin was obviously very pleased...
One of the gifts Trance gave him was a football. Collin was more than happy to spend most of that gift-opening time carrying around the football.
Kisses and thanks for grandpa...
My brother-in-law Travis, Alison, my brother Justin, and Melissa...
Collin checks out one of Trance's new toys...
Collin tests out the new football with the help of his Uncle Justin...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I haven't seen Justin or Alison in FOREVER. Fun to see all your cute family!!