Sunday, April 5, 2009

Babies!

There's one more thing I wanted to blog about from March. I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Kelly's babies. Yes, babies. She has 4 month old twin girls, Charli and Luci. They are absolutely adorable! I don't know how she manages to be such an amazing mom, while still having time for her friends, cooking, keeping up her house, etc, but she does it. She came over a few weeks ago with the twins and her older daughter Quinci (Brynn's best friend), so we could visit and get some pictures of the babies.

Luci and Charli:
Charli:
Love those big blue eyes!
Luci:
Does this girl have the best lips or what?!
Thanks Kelly for hauling all the kids, and all the gear that goes with newborns, over for a little photo shoot. I just love your sweet family!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Imagine my surprise when I went to visit your blog and I see my own beauties right there on the very top!I am used to seeing your beauties!!

I know I have beautiful girls ( I am very humble and modest you know! :o) but the photographer in this case did a FANTASTIC job and deserves a whole lot of the credit! Talk about the patience of Job!! And you thanking ME for coming over to have YOU take their pictures? I am the one that should be thanking you. You have given us so many priceless memories between these girls and Quinci that I can never repay you or thank you enough. You guys are fantastic friends and we love you to pieces! Just wish we lived closer....

Angie said...

Very cute babies. Nice job on the photos Mel--they're fantastic!

Is that the friend that I met at Old Navy a while back?