Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Pictures

While Dave's family was in town, I took it upon myself to force, I mean encourage, getting an updated family picture. The one I have in my house of Dave's family is from about 8 years ago, and there have been alot of new additions to the family since then. Everyone was willing, so we met at the park before dinner one Sunday, and got a few shots.

All of Dave's family (his dad and Ida are on the left, his sisters and their families in the center, and his mom and her husband Jerry on the right):
Dave with his sisters, and his dad and Ida, and his mom and Jerry:
Dave and his sisters Laurie, Cyndi, and Kim:
Our family:
Dave and I:
Laurie and her husband Jeff and their kids Jacob and Sarah:
Cyndi and Mike:
Kim and Jace:
Cheryl and her husband Jerry:
Laurie with her daughter Sarah:
Laurie with both of her kids, Jacob and Sarah:
Collin getting a ride from his dad:
Sarah with her dad:
Me and my sisters-in-law Cyndi, Laurie, and Kim:
The cousins Collin, Brynn, Jacob, and Sarah:
Brynn
I love those curls!

No comments: