Wednesday, September 1, 2010

15 Years

My computer has been giving me problems for the past few months, so I can't upload a photo like I would like to. However, I wanted to wish my husband Happy Anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for so long, yet it seems like we've known each other forever. I am so grateful that I am fortunate enough to be married to such a wonderful man. Here are a few of my favorite things about Dave:

*he is constantly making me laugh. Even when I don't want to (you know, after a disagreement or when I want to have a pity party at the end of a bad day).

*he is an amazing father. He is usually the one to put the older kids to bed or do their baths. He often takes one of them on errands or work things with him, and they feel so proud when it is their turn for that special time with daddy.

*he lives so that he is worthy to hold the priesthood, and myself and my kids have all been blessed by that.

*he is very honest in his business and his life in general.

*he is very generous with his time, money, knowledge, etc. Love that about him!

*he is pretty hot, if I do say so myself!

*he accepts me and all my quirks.

*he can laugh at himself.

*he gets along wonderfully with my parents.

*he loves to learn.

*he lets me have time to myself when I need it.

*he takes turns getting up with the kids during the night.

*he works hard to provide for our family.

*he is forgiving.

I am so fortunate that we have had 15 years together, and I am looking forward to all of our future together. We have been through alot together, and he has done his best to support me and be a source of strength when I've needed one. I love you, Dave! Happy Anniversary babe!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! 15 yrs! Happy Anniversary to you guys :)