Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family Pictures


Since we were all in town, we took a big family picture, and also got a few of each individual family.

My cute parents:


All the grandkids
(l-r: Camille and Micaela, MaJesta, Eden and Brynn and Collin, Trance)

Our little family:

Me and my man:
Our kidlets:
Sisters!
My brother Justin with his kids MaJesta and Trance and his girlfriend Jessica:

Jessica and Justin:
Trance and MaJesta:

My brother Brian, his wife Natacha, and their girls Camille and Micaela:

Micaela and Camille (Camille saw Micaela putting her hands under her chin and did the same--so cute!)

My sister Alison and her husband Travis:


1 comment:

Kate said...

I guess I missed this when you first posted them but there are so many cute ones! You have SUCH a beautiful family :)