Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Naptime, Glorious Naptime


Naptime is a wonderful thing for a mom. It's the chance to experience what might be the only quiet time in the day. Its the opportunity to have a few moments of productivity. Its a little bit of heaven. A sleeping baby is also one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Once in awhile, I will risk waking said baby to get a glimpse of them looking like a little angel. The other day I took such a chance and found Eden sleeping peacefully in her crib. I love her hair in these shots as well. It is so her. That hair of hers has always done its own thing. Its always been longer than any of my other kids' hair, but it goes where it wants, usually with a patch sticking up at the top of her head or straight down into her eyes. Love it!

No comments: