Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Best Friends Forever"

One thing I have learned to be very grateful for in my life is good friends. The kind of friend that you know you can call at any hour of the day or night, and they will be there for you. The kind of friend that you can laugh so hard with that your face hurts. This totally describes my friend Kelly. She has answered those "any hour of the night" calls and has also come close to making me pee my pants from laughter on quite a few occasions.

We were so excited when we both found out we were pregnant with girls (only 3 months apart in age). Luckily, our daughters get along really well too. Today, Brynn got to spend the day with her two best friends: Kelly and Kelly's daughter "Q". It was so nice to have the day to get some projects done that I have been putting off, as well as get some one-on-one time with Collin.

Brynn really enjoyed her day too. When I went to pick her up, the girls were laughing and jumping on the "vi-o-leen" (trampoline!).


Brynn's hair was cracking us up! The static from the trampoline made her look like Albert Einstein.

Brynn was so sad to leave their house that she was crying "I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay here" from inside their house until about 10 minutes after we left. Q is like a sister to her. They are so cute how they will be fighting one second over who gets to wear what dress up outfit, and the next minute they are saying "I just love you sooo much!". I could probably learn a thing or two about forgiveness from them.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the hair! Reminds me of Alison's when she was little.

Angie said...

Me again, how did you put on that cute header?