Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Caught!

I caught my little climber trying to get on top of the shelves again today. At least this time I got to him before he actually got on top of them. When he realized I'd caught him, he started making the funniest faces and cracking up.

Followed by his sweet and innocent look..."What, mom?":


Then, he had a moment where he realized he just might not be invincible. I let him end his adventure on that thought. Just then, Brynn decided she wanted in on some of the action. She came running in with her own little camera and started snapping pictures.
(And yes, she is still not wearing pants today. After her 3rd accident this morning, I decided I didn't want to wash any more size 3T pants today.)

My kiddos might be a handful, but I am so grateful for them!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! I love the series of Collin's photos. He's a busy little guy.

We're excited to hang out with you guys tomorrow!

Just K said...

That's so funny about Brynn's pants. She should come play at our house because Ella prefers her pants to be in the drawer and not on her legs.