Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays

Just wanted to wish my sister-in-law Melissa and my brother-in-law Mike both Happy Birthdays. And I wanted to add a few words about each of these people that I am now blessed to have as family.

Melissa is an amazing mother to her two kids, has a successful career, and keeps such a clean/organized house. I am in awe at all that she is able to balance and do so well at, while remaining so humble and down-to-earth.

Mike has also done very well in his career. He recently went out on his own and started his own business. It takes alot of knowledge, dedication, and guts to do that, and he has all of that. I know he will find lots of success in this new venture. Besides his business know-how, Mike also has a great sense of humor.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments: